Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Is that a Wave Motion Gun in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somehow this does not shock me. I'm well aware of the tendency for trying to cover EVERY possible marketing product when promoting a film. Especially when
in Japan when they promote a big anime movie.

Nevertheless, the sheer... tackiness of this... well, I'm both shaking my head and greatly amused at the
same time.

Wave Motion Boxers.

No. I'm not making that up. Look where the prow/muzzle of the ship winds up. Big Grin

NotDavies

... and this is different from Star Wars Underoos how?

Chris Davies.
No Princess Leia in a pleasing location?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I can't help but chuckle at the fact Japan is weird as hell has somehow slipped under your radar this long....or perhaps more
that this has somehow topped everything that's come before it so far. :lol:
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."
I've known that Japan was weird before I even arrived on her shores. For example:

[Image: JapanWeird.jpg]

For more bizarness, check out this link. Some of this kind of weirdness I've even seen in person.

http://xorsyst.com/japan/weird-japanese-pictures/

And some of it we even reveer, so to speak. Danny Choo and his dancing Storm Trooper, anyone? I hear he was even joined by a dancing Darth Vader once.

Oh, and this picture here is THE MOST COMMON BIT OF WEIRDNESS IN JAPAN. Bar. None.

[Image: 1202709785328.jpg]

Seriously. The school girls here will brave any temperature just to show off their legs. It's really kinda scary if you ask me.

Kurisu

That schoolgirl pic makes me think that she has no feeling whatsoever from the waist down.
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...
Kurisu, I live here in Japan and, as I implied, I see this every day. I wonder the same thing myself. Fortunately, I'm dating one of the saner ones: she
thinks they're all crazy, too.

Kurisu

I've been everywhere else around the Pacific rim except Japan... Kinda makes me wonder what I would have seen...
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...
Very nice women here if you're into the slender-built types (sometimes you'd think they'd break like twigs from just looking at them). Not very much obesity at all, partially due to the fact that women here are religously mindful of their appearance and possibly due to breeding as well (the Japanese, from their earliest days after migrating from China, have been very big on beauty).

Oh, you were talking about weird stuff! So sorry. Wink

Well, you just have to see Japan for yourself, really. Just the vending machines alone are a treat. In some business districts, they have machines that will dispense a complete business suit - a bit pricey and the fit may not be custom tailored, but it's great if yours just got trashed and you got a presentation to make.

Another extremely peculiar vending machine is the one that dispenses girl's underwear. Not just any girls underwear, oh no... these are soiled panties! (O_oWink

And then you have the one that would be the favorite of booze hounds everywhere - the beer machine. 'Nuff said. Smile
Quote: blackaeronaut wrote:Another extremely peculiar vending machine is the one that dispenses girl's underwear.
Not just any girls underwear, oh no... these are soiled panties! (O_oWink

I've been told that those were finally outlawed, despite the weird runaround that occurred when the companies responsible tried to get them licensed as
"antiques."
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."