Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Words fail me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kurisu

_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...
**KLONG!!**  (sound of jaw hitting floor percussively)
Oh my.

(I do wonder how much of the Japanese governmental budget goes to fixing roads and other mundane infrastructure that is damaged every time one of these giant robots is deployed.)
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Kurisu

I knew the "Old-School" Anime fans would appreciate this... It's very reassuring that I know I'm not alone.
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...
Gleeeee Big Grin
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
According to the Ain't it Cool News article linked off of that video they plan to build a life sized Gaiking model for the actors to interact with and use CGI to make it move around. And if the movie does well, they've already plotted the sequel: Shogun Warriors. Kinda makes me wish I was old enough to have seen the originals back in the day.
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all.