Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Whee new house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

CattyNebulart

So I'm not sure if people have noticed or not but I have been gone for little over a week. In the process of moving, but I just got internet accsess at my new place.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Congrats on settling in. Which will undoubtedly take longer now that you have the internets back. (^_^)

CattyNebulart

indeed almost no work has taken place since then. and work on Full Lyrical Panic A's slowed back to a crawl.

oh well.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Well, congrats anyway.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
You will lose things and not see them for decades or until you move again, whichever comes first.

You have probably found things you thought gone forever.

howard melton

God bless
I'm just moving as well - to my first house. God, it's hard work. Not helped by the way virgin (may RB's balls fester and not drop off) shut my email account down while transferrring me. (as in "there is no account with that name" when I try to log in from the web)