Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Top Gear Meme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Fact: The Stig wears a featureless white racing jumpsuit.
Fact: Glimpses between The Stig's helmet and collar reveal him to be light-skinned and dark-haired.
Fact: The Stig's job is to drive very fast and very well. He doesn't know how to do anything else.
Fact: Speed Racer's job is to drive very fast and very well. He doesn't know how to do anything else.
Fact: Speed is light-skinned and dark-haired. 
Fact: In the Wachowski Bros. Speed Racer movie, Speed wore a featureless white jumpsuit on at least one occasion.
COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.
The Stig is Speed Racer!
Gleefully passed along from here.
Oh - I should mention, that I found out about this because of this post over at the Eyrie Productions message boards.
The image quality kind of suffered over there though. So hopefully this will look better. Remember - these aren't mine, they're by this artist here.

[Image: Ambitious_But_Rubbish_1_by_plangkye.png]
[Image: Ambitious_But_Rubbish_2_by_plangkye.png]
[Image: Ambitious_But_Rubbish_3_by_plangkye.png]

^_^ Awesome.

dark seraph

*is paralitic with giggeling* this is awesome.

I wouldn't put transdimensional travel passed them, these are the people who once tried to launch their own Space Shuttle

And then the Stig rocks up in Buckaroo Banzai's Jet Car(Truck!)
Am I supposed to be looking at James May going on about Campers/RVs? Or is this a veiled reference to World Watch One I'm missing? 
Either way I'm not seeing a Jet Car(Truck!) at that link.
This is a crossover that MUST BE!
For that matter, if no one's ever made sure that the Petrol-Head Trio haven't seen this, that's an oversight that must be rectified IMMEDIATELY!