Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Stupid Allergies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My eyes are all swollen and itchy, and I can't sleep. I hate ragweed.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Kurisu

Then quit smokin' it!!!

I'm kidding... by the way, may I offer a suggestion for relief?
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...
I'm getting some eyedrops later, so I'm hoping those will help. But sure, so long as it won't make it worse. Thanks.
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

Kurisu

Okay. 2 things:

1.) Wash or rinse your hands and face with cold water and immediately drink some water. A couple of ounces... say 4-6 oz. It should help alleviate the immediate symptoms.

2.)This a personal remedy, cause I suffer from Hay Fever and it works for me. Pure Chamomile Tea (not a blend). If you have to sweeten it, use Clover Honey. Chamomile has a naturally-occurring antihistamine in it, but it's a small amount. So, if you try the tea, save it for when you go to bed.

Hope that helps...
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...
Thanks man.  I had already stumbled on the washing with cold water bit myself.  It's quite helpful.  I'll add the drinking water to that.  Thanks.
As for the tea, well, I'm not really a tea person,  so I don't have any of that readily available.  I'm taking antihistamine pills now though, and eyedrops called Alaway, which are very helpful.
Thanks again.
-----