Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Remember that DC Online Trailer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howsabout one for the new Marvel vs. Capcom game?

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Ooooooooooooo!
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies
THE HELL!? VIEWTIFUL JOE RIDING AMATERASU (from Okami)!?

i gotta play this

WengFook

It appears that the crack has spread to the mainstream :O

I may have to work up my rusty fighting game skills for this one. (cracks knuckles)
WengFook Wrote:It appears that the crack has spread to the mainstream :O
Dude, that happened a while ago with Super Smash Bros. Melee.  Think about it: a four way match between Solid Snake, Princess Peach, Kirby, and Sonic.  What is not cracktastic about that? 
If the upcoming Captain America movie has anything approaching the cool of that helicopter scene, then we are in for a spectacle; if not a treat.
And now, a video of in game play, of which I can only ID four characters; one of which is only due to Joe Hundredare using her.*

I may actually get this game if it comes on a system I use and get some use out of the USB arcade stick I've got even though I suck at SF/SSF4. I'm not bad with DOA4, SC4 & Tekken just can't quite consistently pull off the super moves/combos.

*He pointed me at her, wiki helped & the free (reboot number what!?!)X-Force #1 sealed it

--Rod.H
..... Did I just see a "Viewtiful!" in there? Sounds like they important more than just Joe himself. Wonder what other elements they imported from Viewtiful Joe.