Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Fate/Zero Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They're making an anime of Fate/Zero, the prequel to Fate/Stay Night.  For those of you who might not know, its the story of the Fourth Holy Grail War, following Shirou's adopted father, Kiritsugu Emiya.  Here's the ANN piece about it: link.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

dark seraph

*reads*

... sold! Big Grin

Holy shit.

I mean, holy SHIT.

Hoooooolyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiit.

And this is directed by the guy that did the Kara No Kyoukai movies? This is going to get bloody and *fast*.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

SCM Writer of 2814

YAY! No confusion about which routes to follow!
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke

WengFook

Yes! This is most welcome news!

dark seraph

If i get to see Saber and Gilgamesh break shit, I am a happy fan.

Isn't this the source of the "MIB Saber" art you see occasionally? I'm sold.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

SCM Writer of 2814

YAY! We FINALLY see Lancelot and Gilgamesh fighting with Fighter jets!
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke
ECSNorway Wrote:Isn't this the source of the "MIB Saber" art you see occasionally? I'm sold.
Yes. Among much other pure awesome.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."