Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New Arrival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This just showed up today.
[Image: UBWRin.jpg]
Now MonkeyFist is swearing a blue-streak as she's too tall to fit in our display case.  She's 1/7th scale and freaking ginormious.
Mark Skarr Wrote:Now MonkeyFist is swearing a blue-streak as she's too tall to fit in our display case.  She's 1/7th scale and freaking ginormious.
I feel your pain... (I've got a Yomiko Readman in that scale - I ended up getting a custom-made case for her so she can stand on top of the audio-CD carousel.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
How tall is she? Crunching the numbers from the TYPE-MOON wiki she's 5 foot 2 and a half (roughly). 1/7th of that is a smidgen under 9 inches. Adding base and that hair tuft, maybe 11 at most? Doesn't seem that big.
Add another inch for that "flyaway" hair, and she's too tall for the space between two standard bookcase shelfs...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
She's 10" from base to the top of her head, and an additional 2 inches for her fly-away hair.
drooooooollll......
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

HoagieOfDoom

Niiiiiice. How good is the casting? Any obvious seams? I can't really tell from the photo.