Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Any C Progammers out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SCM Writer of 2814

Anyone there use Dev C++? Because I keep running into a recurring problem with mine (4.9.9.2 version). Namely, when I ask it to run something I've successfully compile, it doesn't! The terminal window instantly closes! Is something wrong with my settings, or am I just screwed?
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke

paladindythe

Well, depending on what you wrote the program could just be executing really fast.
Try asking for a key to be pressed at the end of your program.
That's probably what's happening.  Try putting "system(pause);" just before main returns.
--
"Ah well, back to the cutting edge on the
 coal-face of e-commerce." -- Charlie Stross

SCM Writer of 2814

Tried it, and it works. Thanks!
--------------------------------------
I am the LORD OF THE CRACK!
Check out said crack:
Takamachi Nanoha of 2814- Green Lantern Nanoha. To START! Now with a TvTropes page!
FATE/Holy Grail War of 2814- The Fifth Holy Grail War with Magical Girl Prisma Illya, in the DCAU, from the above story.
Magical Girl Magistra Erebea Molly- the world's first Dresden Files/TvTropes Crossover.
VENGEANCE! The Musical! The Story of Uchiha Sasuke