Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Breathtaking fanart thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Figured I'd try one of these out.
Awesome Sailor Moon/Chibi Moon pic
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Um, Fox? That's a link to a MLP story on Deviantart.
drogan niteflier Wrote:Um, Fox? That's a link to a MLP story on Deviantart.
I had to unblock deviantart.com and deviantart.net to see the image.
Fixed the link and sorry for the DA link, but I figured I'd save myself some hassle due to the "do not redistribute" watermark.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll
That's wierd, I followed the link maybe twenty minutes after he posted it, and it was the same picture as now...

... which is completely deserving of the thread title, if anyone hasn't checked it out yet.

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Magnificent. Smile
Sailor Chibi-moon and her alicorn boyfriend

Done in a prolific fan artist's MLPFiM/MWGG style.

-- James Nicoll

CrimsonKMR

I still like this one....
:3
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed
Foxboy: Cute, but not what I would call breathtaking.

Crimson: So, that's where your avatar comes from. Who is she, anyhow?

CrimsonKMR

blackaeronaut Wrote:Crimson: So, that's where your avatar comes from. Who is she, anyhow?
She's a commission of my CoV brute Corrupted Flame I had done a few years ago :3
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed
Not fan art, per se, but this one is pretty cool. A friend of mine has it as his wallpaper on the PC that controls his entertainment center, so it pops up when he shows videos.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
This one is pretty nice, as is this one, though it isn't actual fanart either.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.