Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Nanoha Force, Ch. 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BYapes

Been a while, but here it is.
Brian Yaple
BYapes@aol.com
Brian Y.
Seed Chronicles
"Swordfish 1, Subaru Nakajima, launching!"

Force is fully prepared to admit to the series inspiration as Magical Girl Gundam, isn't it? Smile

BYapes

Matrix Dragon Wrote:"Swordfish 1, Subaru Nakajima, launching!"

Force is fully prepared to admit to the series inspiration as Magical Girl Gundam, isn't it? [Image: banana-dance.gif]
 Well, we already have Funnels on the main unit..err..character.
 Brian Yaple
BYapes@aol.com
Brian Y.
Seed Chronicles
Yeah, but the launching scene was PURE Gundam. My brain even dubbed in the launch music from SEED :lol
Oh, look, Lily's doing something now! Awesome.

Now maybe we can get back to that whole central thing involved in the plot, rather than get sucked into another fight scene. The number of Angst Ex Machinas keeping Tohma away from everyone else was getting a bit thick.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

BYapes

What Lily did was what we call a Big Damn Hero(ine) moment, which we see in full in Ch. 15.
 BYapes@aol.com
Brian Y.
Seed Chronicles

BYapes

Yep, Force and Vivid have both updated...in the same month.
 In Force, we have an explanation of what the heck the Raptors are, Wendi in uniform, a new nickname for Hayate, and Nanoha's...enthusiasm for training. (Poor Team Touma)
 Vivid has Micah's extreme sword testins, and the prelim matches starting. So the prediction is for more kung-fu fighting.
 Brian Yaple
 BYapes@aol.com
 (Poor Deed and Otto...)

Brian Y.
Seed Chronicles
Here we go, Force http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mahou_sen ... 017/1.html]Chapter 17. And now we get some hints that not everything is as it seems with the Huckebein.
Huh. Interesting, and logical on the face of it. The Eclipse users are essentially immune to most magical defenses, so I can see someone purposely researching it for weapons development.

Meanwhile, the Huckbein family doesn't seem to be that interested in anything other than survival and avoiding getting exploited.

I have to wonder if the Hucks are going to have that split between folks that actually *want* a cure and those that don't.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."