Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Oi, Drag0nflight, is the game server up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't reach Ottowagamers, and haven't been able to for several hours.

- CD, and don't know any other points of contact, or I wouldn't be posting publically here
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
It happens occasionally. The SA over there occasionally has trouble, but nothing major. Just keep an eye out.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
As it indeed has. Thanks for indulging my uncertainty.

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
Winston runs the Romanus server in his house, so sometimes the thing gets flaky. He had to replace the server last year. We offered to help with the costs, but he insists he does it as a hobby, and didn't want anything.
Last week the system did a maintenance scan and had to be manually reset. Like Ankh says, it happens sometimes.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.
No problem, I'm just a bit obsessive about checking for and replying to things quickly to keep from holding up the group, and not being able to do so makes me twitchy.

- CD
--