Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Superbowl Trailers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dark seraph

I am dimly aware that the suprebowl is some big sporting event... but as far as I'm concerned, it's new movie trailer time.

waaaants Tongue

In the Marvel Universe, that really IS the best response you can give to any jackass who announces he 'has an army' and this is why he should be listened to/obeyed.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
"I have an army."

"We have a Hulk."

MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
Hulk > Army.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Even better that it's Tony delivering the line.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
On a side note, does the fullscreen button on the embedded video work for any of you?
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Nope. Never has on the boards.
Huh. Well, at least its not just me. Some of the videos do go fullscreen for me, but it mainly seems to be the ones that I myself have posted. I think I'm going to make a thread for this in the Forum subforum later today.

Back on topic, I just love the tone of voice on the "We have a Hulk" line. Perfect delivery there. Smile
-----
There are times I feel like Tony Stark is the role that he was BORN to play.
- Grumpy Uncle Gearhead
"We have a hulk."
I would be more worried about Stark...
"You know, I'm in a kind of goofy mood - I have eight or nine drinks in me, access to auto-manufacture technology, and this crazy idea about a gun that shoots explosive, auto-homing butt-plugs.  You sure about this whole invade the earth thing?"

dark seraph

Tony Stark, Ultimate prankster Vs Loki, God of tricks and deceptions.

.. that sounds more like the start of a "Two guys walk into a bar" joke Tongue

Quote:Tony Stark: "You know, I'm in a kind of goofy mood - I have eight or nine drinks in me, access to auto-manufacture technology, and this crazy idea about a gun that shoots explosive, auto-homing butt-plugs.  You sure about this whole invade the earth thing?"
That right there is going into my .sig quote file. YOINK.