Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Kananji8 has money for you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I received an obvious spin on the Nigerian banking scheme, featuring an email from the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi. The writer claimed to be "Shota Yasuda, Corporate Auditor." A quick google of the name reveals that Yasuda-san is the guitarist for Kananji8, a Japanese boy band. Clearly, in addition to being a rock star, Yasuda-san has chosen to follow Banzai-sensei and diversify, although I doubt that Buckaroo would have thought of corporate auditing and forensic accounting as a possible alternate field.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Given the way high-frequency trading works these days, I assume that Banzai's physics expertise was needed to make stock trades happen faster than light speed. And then he just picked up accounting while he was there because, well, I never hurts to learn a backup trade.

But seriously, c is now a limitation on trading speed, as megabanks pile their mainframes as close as possible to the stock exchanges. Of course the stock market is totally a safe place for you, J. Random Investor, to put your retirement.
-- ∇×V