Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Slender: The Arrival.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dark seraph

http://slenderarrival.com/

From the creators of Slender: The Eight Pages and Story by the minds behind Marble Hornets.

[Image: tumblr_mcxlxsXa411qmanbvo1_400.gif]

<Let's shoot it.>
Quote:Morganni wrote:

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
I'm comfortable causing both annoyance and annihilation.

-Morgan.

dark seraph

Ebony Wrote:
Quote:Morganni wrote:

Dragonball Z then?

But really. Why should I consider such a thing, with no interesting question attached, to be anything but cannon fodder?

-Morgan.
Honestly, I think the scariest the Slenderman was was when he/it was showing up in the background of old looking photos, and the like. When the stories about Slenderman hunting and tormenting specific people were started, it became more of a horror movie monster, verging on generic boogieman.

(Also, the zalgotext is just annoying, and my response to it is just to copy it to notepad and de-zalgo it with the backspace key, rather than get a headache trying to read through the static. It needs to be done letter by letter, but I'm fine with that. Though if anyone knows of a good de-zalgoifier program...)
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
I do find it entertaining that given his blank face, the Slenderman has become something of a Rorscharch blot test of horror. What scares you most? There's probably a Slenderman story of some sort that focuses on it.

However, he also has become horrifying in other ways as well. I'd found out that Marble Hornets had put out some of their stuff on DVD, so I went Amazon hunting to see if it was there. Amazon did not have the DVDs, but it did have some truly horrifying Slenderman things.

Slenderman for next Twilight franchise?
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

dark seraph

http://www.marblehornetsdvd.com/

There is the link for the DVD's.

As for Slenderman being the next Twilight... google the Splendorman.

The real question is, has anyone drawn Slenderman as a cute girl already, or are they merely in the process of doing so?

-Morgan. And then the shipping begins...
Morganni Wrote:The real question is, has anyone drawn Slenderman as a cute girl already, or are they merely in the process of doing so?

-Morgan. And then the shipping begins...
This work?
[Image: tumblr_mgp9i8NW2M1rdaq0fo1_500.jpg]
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

dark seraph

Awww, Slender-chan is cute :3

Definitely cute. Although I was kind of expecting something like Sadako-tan/Slender-tan.

Makes me think a bit of some stuff in Utena, too...

-Morgan.