Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Where things stand NOW...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've finished the last whole scene I needed to write. (I have half an epilogue scene yet to do.) I've got to reread the initial draft of the scene, fix any problems, and post it to the prereaders yet, which I should be able to do before the end of the weekend. If all goes well, the entire chapter will be submitted for final prereading maybe by the end of the week -- which means chapter 15 and epilogues should be out in two weeks.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.

WengFook

sigh... two weeks.. this week and next week?
*hopeful eyes attack*
I'm a bit behind were I thought I'd be, basically because Peggy and I took extensive advantage of the first 60-degree day this year to walk around Princeton in shirtsleeves, and then we watched the Academy Awards; needless to say, I didn't do any writing work during that time. But I'm still confident that I'm on schedule. If all goes properly, I should make the final chapter available on the 12th. (Which is a good month earlier than I thought I'd do it.)

-- Bob
---------

WengFook

you were expecting to be finished by april?

-- Bob
---------

WengFook

well then i think its safe to say you are really ahead of schedule then ^_^

-- Bob
---------

WengFook

hrm yes... i just looked Tongue