Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Granite State Comic Con
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... Is tomorrow and I'mma gonna be there!
Voice Actor Panel, a Ghostbusters Squad, a Platoon from the 501st, and a Back to the Future III DeLorean... as well as voice actor script reading!
So, look for the fat guy in either the Flash hoodie, House Stark T-shirt, or both... with the big ol' sideburns and goatee....
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

CrimsonKMR

I'll be there in the morning on Saturday at the AAC table lol
There is no coincidence, only necessity....
- Clow Reed
Great! Hopefully things will *UN*-Conspire against me returning to weekly-ish gaming.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll
Annnyway. The Script reading Saturday was a blast, despite Grey DeLisle having to be a no-show for "reasons."

But what got me was the impromptu charity auction immediately after for a severely injured child. Over $3000 raised just from a last-minute thing to help defray the family's medical bills. Just like that.

-- James Nicoll