Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: My inner fanboy was screaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the past several years, I've been going over to a friend's place on Wednesday nights to view television with him, one of the big ones being Mythbusters.
Well, tonight was the most interesting "viewing", if you could call it that. For Kari Byron and Tori Belleci had another of their "meet and greet meals" at a local pizzeria in Denver. In this case, in part because the local Natural History museum is hosting the Mythbusters traveling exhibit. I found out upon arrival at my friend's place, at which point we scuttled the plans to go look at tv stand options for my apartment.
We get to the restaurant, it's not a long wait to get a table (it was a little chilly for my tastes to try the patio)... and then a better table opened up.
RIGHT NEXT TO THE TWO MYTHBUSTERS.
We sat down, settled our inner fanboys a bit, ordered some food (we're foodies, and yes, the deep dish pizza was really good), and actually sat back to some interesting people watching. Oh, and at one point Tori did comment to us that we either had the best table, or the worst table, in the place.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor
[Image: f4gbU6V.png]

(I'm insanely jealous of your good fortune. Congrats! ^_^)
Ah, jeeze. Time to break out the markup.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
As an added note, Kari is as beautiful as she appears on television.
--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor
Bob, thanks for getting those out, but I'll only need the opening tag; my envy of JFerio has no end.
Meh, they're not so special.

*sullenly affixes the envy tags*

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs
Should've turned to them and said. "I saw the line outside, and now I know why. This pizza's awesome!"
Tory did ask us specifically how we were doing when he came back to their table from meeting with Kari's cousin, and asked us about the food. I admitted we'd thought about asking for recommendations from them. We also exchanged words with them about the fun people watching this afforded us, after Tory joked that we either got the best, or the worst, table in the house.
--