Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Random thought of the day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If Tweeting were a free action:Spiderman would have more Twitter followers than George Takei.  Or Justin Beber.

Superhero/Villain Twitter smackdowns would progress in parallel with their real-world slugfests.

Catty critiques of Magical Girls' henshin sequences would be realtime.  "THAT pose at THAT stage of undress?  Oh, she's just showing off her early-bloomer status!"
(I blame this on severe sleep deprivation)

1. Why isn't "Gender" one of the elements on ATLA?

2. Kosh Effect. "The most enigmatic videogame since 'Myst!'" --EDM
SkyeFire Wrote:(I blame this on severe sleep deprivation)

1. Why isn't "Gender" one of the elements on ATLA?
Ranma got to it first.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
And had a sudden image of Darcy meeting up with Kenzie (from "Lost Girl").

Sh1t would get said (a lot).  Sh1t would get done.  Sh1t would Get Real.  And sh1t would be EPIC.

(Also, "oh sh!t")
Hmm, I'll have to find someplace with spoilers for The New Adventures of Taser Girl, I quite like Darcy.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
Kosh Effect sounds awesome! It would be about your character, dressed in a vaguely featured encounter suit, and whose only power (most of the time) is conversational. Depending on the cryptic messages you deliver, and *when* you deliver them, you can turn the entire outcome, be it for a person or the whole galaxy, on a single turn of a phrase.
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.