Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Ping Timote! (I'd PM this, but it's too funny to keep to myself.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Timote: Your sig has just made my night.
My younger brother, Tsojat, looked over my shoulder and read it... and had a complete and total moment of BSOD.  Literally.
He did a double take and the sudden intensity of focus brought about a dyslexia attack so strong that he physically suffered for a few minutes.  It was epic.  I LMAOd so much.  He says a Redbox logo looked like Rebdox and an Orbitz logo looked like Orditz.
Bob: this oughta go into the All The Tropes wiki under Real Life Examples.
Thanks much!  Big Grin
Which one was it?  I've try to rotate between the five I have currently loaded.
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Thesilentjackofalltrade

It was the phonetic's one.
Why doesn't "onomatopoeia" sound like what it is?Why is abbreviate such a long word?Is there another word for synonym?

Thesilentjackofalltrade

Nope, just didn't catch me off guard like the last time. Good shot though.
Yeah, you'd have had to have been there for it. It was the sheer, "Wait, WHAT!?" factor that nailed him - the same sort you get when you see something out of the corner of your eye and double-take so hard you wind up hitting your head on something. Whether that something you saw really was remarkable isn't the point - just that it made you double-take.