Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Extra Steam Keys from Humble Bundle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, it seems I got a few.  Trouble is, some do not have that nifty little automatic gift link for when you already own a copy of the game.  So how do I go about gifting a Steam Key without a gift link?
And for the curious, I got an extra copy each of FEZ, Hotline Miami, and I think two for Little Inferno.
You can just tell them the key. Then they can go to "Activate a Product on Steam" under the Games menu and type in the key. Or, you can look in your Steam Inventory ("Manage Gifts and Guest Passes", Games menu, or under your profile page). If you have a item stand-in for the game, you can trade that to someone who can then use it to add the game to their library.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
Giving this a bump. I have several extra Steam Keys from Humble Bundle. Up for whoever wants them!

I have:

Little Inferno (x2 keys)
Hotline Miami (May actually have two of these as well)
LIMBO
Thomas Was Alone

Let me know if your interested.
Not so much Humble Bundle, but I do have a few gifts and coupons in my inventory I don't mind contributing.
-Borderlands (GotY)-The Ship (x2)-Civilization 4 (just the base game, sadly)-Crusader Kings 2;
-The 'A Merry Payday Christmas' Payday 2 Christmas album;
-Achron (only ask for this if you're willing to play it MP, because I've been dying to try this one out, and would rather flail about in it with somebody else);
-50% off coupons for Endless Space, and Disharmony (its expansion), and;
-25% off Pixel Piracy (x2... if anybody on Steam didn't already get one).
Just let me know.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.
I'm not to terribly great with RTS (Turn-based like Civ is nice so I can take my time), but Achron looks quite interesting with time travel and what. Fair warning, as you're looking for someone to play with: I'm all yours for the next two weeks, but then I've got summer work coming up and am unlikely to be available outside limited weekend hours.
ETA: According to the reviews on Steam, it seems like Achron piled all their eggs into their one basket and left the rest to work itself out. Still worth a try, it does have a rather interesting new mechanic, but I don't think I'd have the patience to make the most of it o_o
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI
I too have a Steam copy of Civ4 to gift. Not to mention one each of Portal, Torchlight & Poker Night @ the Inventory, still.