Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: ah DAMNIT...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gtQ6BdX.png]
--------------------It is my sad duty to inform you that Glen A. Larson, the father of Battlestar Galactica, The Fall Guy, Buck Rogers, Knight Rider, and so many other memorable worlds imagined and rendered in the 80's has passed away today.
The world has lost a guiding light who inspired it and a true visionary whose passion for life, freedom, and family will continue to live on.
Despite some bumps in the road, Glen was one of my dearest friends and one of the most generous men in the "industry" I had the pleasure of knowing. He loved his fans just like he loved his creations and his family. Without his courage and determination, we as a fandom would not exist. He truly was one man who made a difference.
An official obituary/write up will come soon from his dearest son and my friend James.
Glen A. Larson, 1937-2014
-Nick NugentAuthor/Designer of The Knight Rider Companion--------------------
So many memories. Some of the best, most fun TV shows ever. Rest in Peace, Mr. Larsen. 
I saw the title and I knew I was going to be unhappy when I read this....  I wasn't wrong.  
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.