Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Watching the numbers go up, up up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
220K today -- the excitement is building...
Out of curiosity, if you're willing to say, how much of what you have planned for Episode 13 is left to do? That is to say, do you have a guess of what the total final size will be?
I was actually rewriting a scene yesterday, and that just happened to push the file over into the next 1K measurement by Windows directory listing standards. I figured, what the hell, might as well report it... I shoulda known the 1K increment was gonna get me some smartass comments.
As for how much is left, Jonathan, well, looking at my outline, I see 10 or 11 scenes left, some of which are quite short. I'm thinking maybe 30 to 50K left. I was hoping to finish before I left on my vacation at the end of this week (see the announcement in General if you haven't already), but with all the pre-trip preparations, I don't think that's going to happen. (And that pisses me off, too, as I wanted to give it to my prereaders to savage during the week+ I'll be gone.)
Anyway, I'm anticipating completion and release by early October at this point.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.