Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: This is going to be interesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ordered a bucket water heater from Amazon. When I rolled up to my mailbox to get mail, I had a text saying it was delivered to my door. Went to my door..and found..nada. Went to the other doors in the whole complex..still nada. Talked to my neghbors..big shrug. Called UPS. Told me that they will call me back. Called me back after 30 minutes saying the driver swears he left it at my doorstep. Told me the call up amazon. Called up customer service. Said they will launch an investigation and if I still don't have it within 24 hours, they will have a refund to my account. So...stay tuned. 
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Well Amazon called me said they'll refund the full cost. I'm still wondering what happened to the package.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Sometimes douche-canoes will roll through apartment complexes looking for packages left at doorsteps. Amazon's are especially eye catching, and these assholes know that if it's an Amazon box, then there's more likely than not something decent in there.

If this happens again, I'd advise getting a small surveillance system - just to monitor the goings on at your door. They're fairly cheap nowadays, and police freaking love the ones where the footage is admissible as evidence in a court of law.