Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Chapter Titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I'm giving running totals up top, I figured I might as well tell you all what the titles for chapter 13 and 14 will be. I don't think this will give anything terrible away...
Chapter 13: I Wonder What The *Poor* Robots Are Doing This Season...
Chapter 14: Pronoun Trouble

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Quote:
Quincy: I say he does have to shoot me now! [to buma] So shoot me now!
[Buma zaps Quincy with an electric blast, leaving him in a charred suit with his hair sticking up like Doc Brown]
Quincy: Let's try this from the other end....
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
Heh.
And Bob, Isn't Chapter 13's from the Bugs Movie? The one where he's seemingly being 'inteviewed' for one of the trades?"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
I don't think so, Ranger. I know he's lying on a chaise on a beach with a glass of carrot juice in his hand; it might be the end of "Ali Baba Bunny", but I doubt it.

-- Bob
---------

cpt kangarooski

I checked my rip of Ali Baba Bunny. The line ain't in there. (At least not at the end, on Pismo Beach, with all the clams you can eat)
I didn't think it was.
I really think it was in one of the cartoons they made with clips from earlier ones."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Quote:
Saw that Saturday, just before the new DD24.5C - it's still a good show Smile
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large

Ed Becerra

Here's the quote, as best I can find it:
"Ehhh... I wonder what the *poor* rabbits are doin' this season?" -- Bugs, surrounding by a harem of beautiful female bunnies, in A-Lad-In His Lamp (1948)

( found at forum.bcdb.com/forum/Gene...tes_P8660/ )
Ed.
Oh, cool. Thanks, Ed. I knew it wasn't a compilation movie or a later production. I'm glad to have my knowledge proven!

-- Bob
---------
Just an additional thought... By pure coincidence, I quote a line from the Genie in that cartoon at one point in chapter 13.

-- Bob
---------