Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Chapter 13...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...looks like it's going to be another big one, circa 200K or so. There is a suggestion on my prereaders' list that I divvy it up into two chapters; I'm not sure I want to do that. Just out of curiosity, do people here have a preference?

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
So long as divvying it up does't irk your muse like it did last time, I'm all for getting an early fix of DW2 Smile
-Z, Post-reader at Medium
----
If architects built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.

Ace Dreamer

Yup.
Split it, if that doesn't mess you up.
Cheers!
--
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous" - Hawkwind

Caligostro

I don't really care either way since I am going to read all the text anyway. Just don't delay any further, *please* ...
I should've known the answer would be "whatever gets us stuff faster".

-- Bob
---------
Oh, and I'm not delaying. Trust me. Even days like yesterday when I was feeling pretty crappy, I'm still turning out 6-10K of material. I'm more or less doing one scene a day -- although at the moment I'm in the middle of a *big* chunk of material that is technically a scene but is really much bigger than that, so I'm dealing with it in smaller chunks.
With luck, by the weekend I'll get the chance to write a scene I've been waiting to do for months. (I try not to write all the really, really cool stuff first, in order to give myself some motivation to come up with all the stuff in between. )

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
With luck, by the weekend I'll get the chance to write a scene I've been waiting to do for months.
*bows*
Domo!
Offsides (*DG&RVVF*)Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At LargeDrunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
And what, pray tell, are you taking credit for, Josh? You don't even know what scene it is I'm looking forward to!

-- Bob
---------
I'm not taking credit for anything - I'm making a reference to a pre-reader only piece of info that I believe is involved in the scene in question. Of course, I could be wrong, which is why (in either case) I took off as fast as I did... Smile
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
<reconsiders Offsides' original post><br><br>Oh!<br><br>Okay. Now I get the reference. Nope, not the scene. I'm talking about the next appearance of Eriko's Diner.<br><div class='signature'>-- Bob</div>
-- Bob
---------
Ahh, that one. Well, I'm looking forward to it too, so bring it on! Smile
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Eriko's Diner?
That's the place where Doug played "End of the World" to Lisa, isn't it?"I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
"We Didn't Start The Fire", actually, nor was he acting in an Ohtori-like capacity.
Actually, Eriko's has shown up twice in the story so far -- it's also where Lisa dragged Leon and where afterwards Leon finally proposed to Priss.

-- Bob
---------
Ah! Right place, wrong song. That's actually pretty good for me, I think.
Hmm... that's got my brain spinning, though; but this isn't the place for it."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children