Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Today's Random Amusing Film Trivia Item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was a character in Back to the Future named "Sherman Peabody".
I wonder if it would be appropriate to link to his IMDB page via the Wayback Machine...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
In the "Sherman and Mr. Peabody" animated movie, there's a scene where they have to accelerate the Wayback Machine in order for it to engage its time travel widgets. There's a shot from over Peabody's shoulder as they reach the optimum speed, showing the spedometer. It's at 88 mph.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
I had the thought, some while ago, that it'd be fun to have a time traveler do a special double-take upon realizing he's just met Amelia Peabody and Professor Emerson....
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Quote:Ebony wrote:
In the "Sherman and Mr. Peabody" animated movie, there's a scene where they have to accelerate the Wayback Machine in order for it to engage its time travel widgets. There's a shot from over Peabody's shoulder as they reach the optimum speed, showing the spedometer. It's at 88 mph.
Of course it is.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Peabody: After Pope Benedict retired, he was finally able to pursue his other passion, training the world's fastest racehorses.Sherman:  Really?Peabody: Why, Sherman, haven't you heard of the Papal Stakes?
-- ∇×V