Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Pink Lady and Jeff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In case anyone needs a few brain cells killed, "Pink Lady and Jeff" are apparently being rebroadcast on the Trio network.
Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Oh
Dear
God.

Why?
(and what kind of channel is Trio? Our local service doesn't appear to carry it.)

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Quote:
Oh
Dear
God.

Why?
a) Because God is dead.
or
b) God is alive, and he hates us.
--Mr. F, kickin' out theories while working for THE MAN
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Quote:
(and what kind of channel is Trio? Our local service doesn't appear to carry it.)

Trio is an arts, culture, and music channel (hence "trio") that appears to have a similar sort of programming as Bravo. It's on digital cable, which is Comcast in my area. In addition to "Pink Lady and Jeff" (which may have been a documentary on the show for all I know; I just saw it on the on-screen guide), it shows "Laugh-In," other classic TV shows, and lots of live concert footage and other music shows. It appears to be a pretty cool channel, Pink Lady etc. notwithstanding.
Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Quote:
Trio is an arts, culture, and music channel (hence "trio") that appears to have a similar sort of programming as Bravo.
I forgot to post this last week: I just wanted to note that the mechanism of synchronicity is still going strong. The day I read Ebony's reply (the 23rd) I saw my first Trio ad running on our cable system.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.