Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: They control the vertical, they control the horizontal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remote fixing of my workstation. Kinda freaky
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
part of conversation:

Okaay...why does it work for you and not for me?

Because I'm special..LOL
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
Snrrrrk. Don't you just love it when these guys have a sense of humor?
I love my remote access program. It's awesome. It keeps the connection to the end user's computer even during a reboot. I know how this works, basically, but for some part of my brain, this is SPACE MAGIC. It makes my job so much easier!

(LogMeIn Rescue, if anyone cares about that sort of thing.)
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Ahhh, yes; remote access.  I keep remembering this one guy who had sysad rights and would use them to suddenly make your computer play the audio from the When Harry Met Sally "Faking an orgasm" scene.  While there was a pretty lieutenant (who looked as if she should still be in high school, so it felt like corrupting a minor) sitting at the station next to yours....
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Quote:DHBirr wrote:
Ahhh, yes; remote access.  I keep remembering this one guy who had sysad rights and would use them to suddenly make your computer play the audio from the When Harry Met Sally "Faking an orgasm" scene.  While there was a pretty lieutenant (who looked as if she should still be in high school, so it felt like corrupting a minor) sitting at the station next to yours....
You know, I know an investigator who looked like she should be in high school. It always make me wonder how she conducts her investigations.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell
ordnance11 Wrote:
Quote:DHBirr wrote:Ahhh, yes; remote access.  I keep remembering this one guy who had sysad rights and would use them to suddenly make your computer play the audio from the When Harry Met Sally "Faking an orgasm" scene.  While there was a pretty lieutenant (who looked as if she should still be in high school, so it felt like corrupting a minor) sitting at the station next to yours....
You know, I know an investigator who looked like she should be in high school. It always make me wonder how she conducts her investigations.
Fairly well, one would think. "Aw, that's cute, the intern's interested in seeing that... What do you mean, I just showed the accident site to the investigator?"
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Quote:robkelk wrote:
Quote:ordnance11 wrote:
Quote:DHBirr wrote:Ahhh, yes; remote access.  I keep remembering this one guy who had sysad rights and would use them to suddenly make your computer play the audio from the When Harry Met Sally "Faking an orgasm" scene.  While there was a pretty lieutenant (who looked as if she should still be in high school, so it felt like corrupting a minor) sitting at the station next to yours....
Fairly well, one would think. "Aw, that's cute, the intern's interested in seeing that... What do you mean, I just showed the accident site to the investigator?"
I talked to one of her fellow investigators...one of the old school. He said she's a wizard when it comes to data mining.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell