Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: roasty-toasty Doug (splintered from "Why I love..."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RE a beamsat strink on doug, or other unpleasantly loarge quantities of boominess applied to his person, and surviving it:
My own mental imgae is that his helmet would end up flipped down over his eyes (but not in time to keep his face from having been soot-blasted entirely black in the blast), and that he would push it up, breath heavily for a moment, then irritatedly pronounce, "Ooooh, he makes me very angry; very angry indeed!" while a Black Box equipped buma either looks on dumbfounded, ir takes the opportunity to skedaddle.
Given the V&V explosives mechanic that was described in some other recent thread, this could actually be a feasible result... and that scares me.
- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
With sufficient power, the helmet could be shoved down all the way to his feet, forcing him to scamper off someplace to heal...

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
"Don't just stand there, Launchpad. Get the broom." -- Darkwing Duck, after attempting to give himself superpowers by irradiating himself into a crispy 'toon.
Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.