Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Doug's Bootleg Collection from DWII
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Being in SF this past weekend, I had to go looking for Japanese Imports. I didn't find any DVDs I was looking for, but I did find something that I had to get - The BGC Complete Vocal Collection. 3 discs with all the vocal music from the original 8 OVAs (and maybe even BGCrash, I can't read Japanese Smile. One of these days I need to find the lyrics translations to all of these, and see if any of them would be useful for Doug besides Konya-Wa Hurricane...
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Oh, very cool. You know I'm going to want to listen to that.
So you finally found a place with anime like we were talking about on the phone, huh?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Actually, I already had it, but I forgot to tell you Smile Unfortunately I didn't find any place with import anime like I was looking for, but I did enjoy wandering arounf the Metreon (Sony's entertainment megaplex, including a Ban Dai store Smile
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
Quote:
Actually, I already had it, but I forgot to tell you Smile
Oh, thanks for letting me know now.
Quote:
Unfortunately I didn't find any place with import anime like I was looking for,
Oh, too bad.
Quote:
but I did enjoy wandering arounf the Metreon (Sony's entertainment megaplex, including a Ban Dai store Smile
Find anything cool and interesting?
By the way, this thread's title is funny to me because the first (and only) BGC CD that I bought (at I-Con on Long Island several years ago) turned out to be a bootleg disk... very professional job, I never realized it was a fake until I found a webpage explaining how you can tell...

-- Bob
---------

Murmur the Fallen

One of these days I need to find the lyrics translations to all of these, and see if any of them would be useful for Doug besides Konya-Wa Hurricane...
[the great site www.animelyrics.com has a lot of translations for BGC songs in them.
"Kodoku no ENJERU" could be a good song for Doug to teleport all the Knight Sabers to him wherever they may be.]
-murmur
"ahahahahahaha. How awkward!"
Quote:
"Kodoku no ENJERU" could be a good song for Doug to teleport all the Knight Sabers to him wherever they may be.
Only while he's still in the BGC world, though. He can't (normally) teleport persons across dimensional barriers. (Hexe in chapter 12 was a special case, and opening gates for himself is a different mechanism entirely. There was one instance in-game where he did manage this, but he was... I guess the best word would be "augmented"... at the time.)

-- Bob
---------

Ace Dreamer

> One of these days I need to find the lyrics translations
> to all of these, and see if any of them would be useful
> for Doug besides Konya-Wa Hurricane...
>
> [the great site www.animelyrics.com has a lot of
> translations for BGC songs in them.
>
> "Kodoku no ENJERU" could be a good song for Doug to
> teleport all the Knight Sabers to him wherever they may
> be.]
>
> -murmur
> "ahahahahahaha. How awkward!"
OK!
We know what's going on here!
WHICH one of them will have been taking a shower when summoned, then?
[grin]
--
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous" - Hawkwind