Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Dice Shaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's like pet shaming, only for dice that failed their owners in role-playing games. A friend sent me a series of pictures, mostly twenty-siders. I won't show the pictures themselves -- dice with the number "1" uppermost get kind of monotonous, not to mention bringing back painful memories. What was written on the slips of paper, though....

I made sure my owner never rolled more than a 1 for damage.

I brought my owner 200 ft up a sheer cliffside then decided to let her fall right before reaching the top.

I left my owner on fire for five turns and proceeded to fail a save against petrification.

I refused to help my owner when he was captured by drow.

I like to roll high on useless rolls and low on important ones. (DHBirr comment:  Don't they ALL?!)

I made my owner be the only one in the party to fail her stealth roll --- and she's the NINJA.

I made my owner & his friend miss eight arrows each on someone with four HP, while he killed their friend.

I made my owner do nothing but chop herself in the leg.

(A "3") My owner didn't make her character scared of ghosts... I did. I never rolled higher than 10 when it came to fighting ethereal beings...

(Percentile dice with a score of "92") We can't Spot Hidden. Like, ever.

(A partly melted six-sided die, or perhaps two of them) I've rolled snake eyes for the LAST time!

(A "20") I killed our only Healer. My owner has not played since.

Edit:  Added one clarifying note.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
Picture of a D100: I turned a non-fatal attack into a nuclear bomb.