Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Gaming concept, found on Tumblr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:finn-a-human
I am 100% sure someone came up with a pirate classI am definitely gonna do the bourgeoisi class somedayBirdwatcher could be a weak druidLesbian pride day is today, granting them incredible powersprobablygoodrpgideas
I am also a 100% sure that someday my weakness of reblogging to the wrong blog will go away, but today is not the day
highlyquestionablerpgideas
“People who just wanted to look at birds, but it sort of got out of hand;”
i’m coming up with a lot backstories of someone trying to avenge their journal by going full darkside and committing their life to hunting down and slowly killing who/whatever destroyed it… was there an actual intended way for a peaceful birdwatching trip to get that far out of hand?
hypno-sandwich
Whomever destroyed that bird journal is obviously working for the dark side, and, therefore, any effort to destroy such evil is justified.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
"Well, when you're going out into the Tereba Plains to track the migration of the sapphire hawks that nest there every year, it's only good sense to take a sword with you, just in case. Then I found some Moblins, a kidnapped princess, and the next thing you know, I'm the newest wielder of the Sword of Evil's Bane."
I'd make a joke about listing bird-watchers and lesbians together, but I'm short on time at the moment. (Think the English slang definition of "bird"...)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Hmm, can I play a dual-class Lesbian/Pirate with prestige-class levels in Owlomancer for the night fighting benefits?
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
Quote:robkelk wrote:
I'd make a joke about listing bird-watchers and lesbians together, but I'm short on time at the moment. (Think the English slang definition of "bird"...)
The only kind of "bird" I'm interested in watching, except when "watching" needs to include "keeping an eye on the bloody vicious thing in case it attacks."
Hmmm, I'd want to play Idle Rich.  Unlike Pirates, you can go home to the estate if and when adventuring gets too irksome.  
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.
IHNJ, IJLS "Owlomancer".
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
They left out a fifth class: The Right Man.
As in: "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."