Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Meet the 13th incarnation of the Doctor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like the Doctor's going for a slightly younger look this regeneration.
And still not ginger.
I wonder if 13 will have male companions.

This is the only thing I'm sorry about, actually. I wanted the first female Doctor to be the first redhead Doctor as well. Mostly because she'd spend her entire New Face Episode delighted about finally being ginger, completely failing to notice or care about the gender change. That said, I also have the mental image of her, at some point in said NFE, glaring at a mirror in irritation. "Oh sod it, I'll do it myself!" Next shot is of her working out how to dye her hair.

"Two thousand years old, and you never dyed your hair once?"
"Most of the time, I pretended grey hair was a sign of distinction. Especially in my younger days. Oh lord, now I'm remembering my Victorian phase..."
[img]http://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/20031575_1151117711655745_3900036844549031588_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=1c1787cf19df1a29933b7cade8a47c1e&oe=59C574CC">

EDIT:
I feel I am also obligated to add this: