Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: What's That On The Horizon? Could it be... Chapter 12?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The final draft of Chapter 12 went to my prereaders about half an hour ago. If all goes well, it should be posted for public consumption no more than a week from now.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I really hope you didnt leave any major faults in it. It would suck have to wait another month or so at this stage.
There's nothing there that I haven't registered about before. We've seen most of it already, just not assembled.
I don't think you've anything to worry about.
Blessed be.
-n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
I was going to note that those of my prereaders who have already responded seem generally positive. If this trend keeps up, I might well post before the weekend. (No promises, though!)
Oh, and Nathan, there are new bits -- just nothing more than 2 paragraphs long. If you want more details, send me a note on the prereader list.

-- Bob
---------
Of course there are - it's just that I don't have any problems with them. My issues are all dead horses.
Blessed be.
-n
===========

===============================================
"V, did you do something foolish?"
"Yes, and it was glorious."
Oh, okay. I'm trying to remember all your issues; I hope I addressed them adequately.

-- Bob
---------