Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Mr. Roboto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't believe I hadn't thought of it earlier (of course, my memory being what it is these days I could just be forgetting [Image: smile.gif] ) - what about Styx's Mr. Roboto? I know it's a little late in the game, but it seems to be a rather fitting Boomer-related song...
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
It's always been on my mind, believe me, but the only place in the plot I had for it was supplanted by something that one of the organics does which plays right into their character development and no I'm not saying any more than that because I don't want to give it away.
I'll probably have Doug quote it at some point, though.
Hmm. That means I'll have to revise my "Drunkard's Walk Soundtrack" Winamp playlist. And CD compilations.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
I know what Doug could do with it, though I don't know if it would fit into the story at this point - Doug can use it to effectively "free" a Buma and make them self-sufficient and effectively "humanized". Given what I already know from the snippets I've seen I'm not sure it can fit in at this point, but it's an idea... Lemme percolate it and I'll see if I can come up with some better detail.
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large