Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Ya wanna buy a Bunny?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spike Jones for the Win. Summons Bunnies, Sticky.

So, playing this song makes a particular Bunny not make a left turn at Albuquerque, and show up where Doug is instead? Smile
No, is a demonstration about Rabbit and multiplication.
Plural, bunnies.
Do not play in an elevator for the length of the song.
Silliness:

Well, that's a thing. I only intended to create a distraction when I played Ya wanna buy a Bunny? I should'a checked just where in Chicago I was before I did that.

There's a lot of twins and triplets at the Playboy Club now...
(01-31-2018, 12:21 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]Silliness:

Well, that's a thing. I only intended to create a distraction when I played Ya wanna buy a Bunny? I should'a checked just where in Chicago I was before I did that.

There's a lot of twins and triplets at the Playboy Club now...
I can see that.
However, having raised Bunnies, I can confirm most Hares, and Rabbits generally have litters of four.
Heh. This one has actually been in the "arsenal" since the (realtime) 1980s, although I've never found an opportunity to use it in-game. Its defined power is basically a space-filling curve of rabbits -- like "76 Trombones" creates a marching band, this song generates rabbits in such quantities that you need to measure them in shipping containers.
(07-23-2018, 07:19 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]Heh.  This one has actually been in the "arsenal" since the (realtime) 1980s, although I've never found an opportunity to use it in-game.  Its defined power is basically a space-filling curve of rabbits -- like "76 Trombones" creates a marching band, this song generates rabbits in such quantities that you need to measure them in shipping containers.

Recalling a classic:

Quote:“Well, annyhow,” Doug said cheerfully, putting on an Irish-American accent for reasons none of his listeners understood, “'tis not so bad as ut might be. What if thim rabbits had been elephants!”

-----
“We’ve had our differences, but he’s seen the light … and I made sure he moved toward it, instead of coming back.”
Hah!

ETA: "Pigs is Pigs" is an old favorite.