Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: November 2018 - Let's Kibitz All About It...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, just gonna go straight out with it.  With all the BS that the Republicans have been pulling, I don't think they have a prayer at holding both the House and the Senate.  Hell, I suspect they might even lose both of them to the Democrats.

Political cartoonists may be painting Democrats in a rather satirical light lately for their lack of action.  They fail to realize that they're simply saving up their political capital for a strategic push-back on all the harm that the Republicans have done in the last two years.  Because we don't know for sure how we'll stand until after this November.
Russia will win.

That is all.
(02-17-2018, 05:04 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, just gonna go straight out with it.  With all the BS that the Republicans have been pulling, I don't think they have a prayer at holding both the House and the Senate.  Hell, I suspect they might even lose both of them to the Democrats.

BA, I will point out that this is the same attitude Democrats had before the 2016 elections. I hope the party has some ideas on what to do differently this time.