Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Spring forward...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed that the forum's default time zone is still Eastern Standard. Once I'm logged in, it displays as Eastern Daylight.
You know, I would have sworn I'd toggled the Daylight Savings correction option already, but I went and looked and it was turned off. What is it with my boards problems with Daylight Savings?
Tradition! (cue the "Fiddler on the Roof" soundtrack)

Although I seem to recall you mentioning the admin's control panel looks like this - maybe there's more than one setting that needed to be changed?
(03-21-2018, 11:50 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: [ -> ]You know, I would have sworn I'd toggled the Daylight Savings correction option already, but I went and looked and it was turned off.  What is it with my boards problems with Daylight Savings?

Maybe the boards prefer Daylight Chequing instead?
(03-21-2018, 12:15 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]Tradition! (cue the "Fiddler on the Roof" soundtrack)

Although I seem to recall you mentioning the admin's control panel looks like this - maybe there's more than one setting that needed to be changed?

Not for this particular function:

[attachment=69]

I thought I'd already turned it on.  Guess not.