Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Authors needing Assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright, i'm going to open a general "I need help with [this] thread, that way things like @Jinx999 's request for a quick once over for mistakes or in my case a beta for a particular situation/scene.

Author Needs Assistance:

I need someone familiar with psychiatry and psychology to Beta read a section that discusses character’s mental states. I ask this because while I have a layman’s understanding I am in no way overly familiar with the subject matter and need my current antagonist to at least have a jurist’s understanding of the mental state.

In short, I need her arguments to at least make sense against the main character. Can anyone help me?

anyone that is interested in helping please PM me and i'll send you a GDoc link once i have the section finished
I'll see what I can do in the next couple of days. Right now, San Antonio is playing host to the NCAA's Final Four. It's as hectic here as you might think, having four college basketball teams and their attendant fans all crammed into Downtown San Antonio. Tongue
Thanks BA, there's no rush though, I haven't finished writing the scene yet.

Edit: BA, i joined you to the GDoc in question so you can read it at your leisure, currently its at better than 3k of the story line, but then again the whole story is better than 50k