Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Can anyone source some fanart for me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm writing up an All The Tropes page for Rob Haynie's fabulous Ranma fic Girl Days and I pulled the image below up out of my archives to use with the article.  It's from 2001, but that's the only info I have on it.  It's unsigned, and it has no identifying information in its metadata.  Does anyone recognize it?  Can anyone identify the artist?  Thanks in advance.

Edit: I suppose I should mention that I've already done a Google image search and checked all the various Wayback Machine pages from sites that hosted the fic back in the day. I can't find anything.

[attachment=90]
It doesn't look familiar to me, sorry.

No joy using TinEye to search for it, either.
Thanks, Rob.
I've just sent a note to the FFML asking for help and directing people here. With luck that might find someone who knows something.
And because I did that, and because apparently the board software doesn't allow unregistered readers to see attached images, we've got a few new registrations this morning. Even though I sent a new message with a direct link.

Speaking of whom, one FFML member said they found a site with the image on it, but it only had "unknown" for the artist.
It looks familiar to me, maybe from Allyn Yonge's site?   Which was on geocities....  Dodgy
I'll try looking for it on one of the Geocities clone sites tonight, if I have time.