Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Well this is embarrassing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been so long since I posted here that not only had I forgotten my password, but I couldn't recover it since my old email doesn't even exist anymore. n.n; So, new account.

Hi folks! I see the whole forum migrated while I was away. How've you been?

Bob, there's a Where I Read of The City Beyond the Gate beginning on RPGnet if you want to see and/or chime in.

-- Sam
"I dreamed I stopped existing for eight months!"
Gah. "City Beyond the Gate" is like the second thing I ever had professionally published. It's crude and has stupid research errors in it, and I'm embarrassed to even remember it exists. I'll look, but I doubt I'll comment.

Meanwhile, welcome back. Don't worry about not remembering your password; the userbase wasn't carried over when I migrated the boards a year and a half ago and everyone had to create new accounts anyway. It's a matter of three quick SQL queries to associate old posts with a new account, as long as they still had a handle on them (as opposed to being reverted to "Guest" if the poster left Yuku entirely).
welcome back, coffee is over to the left,
Greetings, he What Lurks At Midnight, who knows how to cook duck!

Who were you, again? Smile
Lurker, I just posted a few things about City Beyond the Gate here, if you're interested...
HA!! HA i SAY, LURKER!!!!

Why? Not only did I have a similar problem, but bad enough I wasnm't able to get it sorted out until today, and only becaue I was finally able to get my spam filter to spit out it acutally HAd A reply from bob!!!