Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: General Notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a catch-all thread for stuff that I might find useful for any number of projects - strange words, writing prompts, half-formed ideas, obscure trivia, etc.

Anyone is welcome to contribute.

To start this thread off, I was looking at the other fic of athingofvikings over on AO3 when I saw an odd word in one of their fic summaries.

Polycule.

What is this?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...m=Polycule

Basically, a polyamorous family unit.  Tongue
"I was so fucking astonished that I had to get a spatula and a step ladder to peel my eyebrows off the ceiling."

Inspired by THIS inspired comment...
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comme...d/ekrzssk/
"The place smelled likes Satan's distilled ass juice for weeks."

https://i.redd.it/su03vfc0fzr21.jpg
(04-13-2019, 08:17 AM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: [ -> ]"I was so fucking astonished that I had to get a spatula and a step ladder to peel my eyebrows off the ceiling."

Inspired by THIS inspired comment...
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comme...d/ekrzssk/

Following the link back from that, I am reminded of the girl in one of my high school classes who went on a passionate spiel about the poor boneless chickens when we touched on GMO foods. That was a day of many facepalms, like the day a couple of the religiously raised insisted that the model skeleton was wrong because it was female but had the same number of ribs as the male skeleton illustration in the textbook.

(You're free to use either anecdote if they fit somewhere, of course, or I wouldn't mention them in this context.)
I saw something that was both lewd and hilarious regarding RWBY.  (Which, for some reason, isn't on my world-list, so on it goes into the Haclyon Days overarch...)  I knew I just had to have it in-story for the laughs.

The image that inspired this is down below in the spoiler - the image itself is safe... but the contents of that notebook isn't!!!

For the snippet...

The basic idea is that Garrick and Team RWBY manage to get Roman and Neo to come in.  Before hand, Garrick has had a few bouts with Neo.  In their first bout, she had of course used her sembleance to try and fool him.  However, despite the fact that he saw through it, he compliments Neo, saying that it was very good, and might have fooled him if he wasn't paying attention.

From that point on, their fights had a rather flirtatious air to them.  Garrick just thinks that she's enjoying herself until....

Quote:The entire time Ozpin was questioning Roman, Neo Politan kept shooting me flirty looks and coy grins.  I know that we kinda flirted with each other in the past when we'd fought, but that wasn't enough to-

My train of thought was suddenly derailed as she took out a note book held in landscape aspect with the binding at the top.  And then, somehow without making any noise, she rapidly flipped through the pages, each one showing a request for some act of affection or sexual performance, and all the while bobbing her eyebrows at me.  They ran the gamut from sweet to raunchy with things like "Cuddle me gently" and "Be my valentine" and ranging up to "Fuck my throat" and "Eat my ass". 

Each one of those would have been enough to make me raise an eyebrow if it had just been one by itself.  But all that together at once?  Let's just say that it strained my ability to keep my composure.

But I completely lost it when I saw "Bludgeon my womb" followed up by "Knock me up" and "Paint me vanilla".

Ozpin and Roman both looked at me in surprise as I suddenly began coughing.

"Is... something wrong, Mr. Meiki?" asked Ozpin.

"*cough* oh no.  *hack*  Just peachy."

They then both looked to Neo, but she had already put the notebook away and was smiling innocently.

Ozpin and Roman then looked back at each other and it was easy for me to decipher what was silently exchanged there.

Did she just?

Oh yes, she did.  Let her be, though.  She needs this.

Right, right.

I then looked to Neo again as I finally got myself back into sorts.  Her grin was no longer quite so innocent, but instead was what I had come to know as The Vulpine Smile.

Faith?  Let the others know: we got a minor problem down here...

Oh well.  It's not like Garrick couldn't use a couple of professional thieves and mayhem makers among his retainers...
(04-13-2019, 09:17 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: [ -> ]Following the link back from that, I am reminded of the girl in one of my high school classes who went on a passionate spiel about the poor boneless chickens when we touched on GMO foods.
In re-reading the thread, I am reminded of The Far Side.

[Image: boneless-chicken-ranch.jpg]
Seeing a meme back on the images thread gave me this idea for a hilarious one-liner from Garrick:

Woman:  "Well then, gorgeous, do you have any fantasies in your bedroom?~"
Garrick:  "Sure.  Getting eight hours of sleep."

When Garrick has sons and they all come of age, they will quickly come to understand why their father is the snarkiest man alive on Jyurai.  And quickly take up his example.  Big Grin
Seeing a Dark Souls reference in the commentary of To Anon: From HRH Sunbutt gave me a wonderful idea for a one-liner from Garrick right as he's about to give someone a very bad day using either Sunspark or Raiden's Toothpick:

"Praise the Sun, bitch."