Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: New State of the Server thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Y'all gettin' your headcannons loaded in the other one, which is fine. 

But here's the recent news and changes -

- Torchy, Evie, Indy, and the others that we've been playing on through Tequila launched are ran by a group calling themselves the "Homecoming" team.
 - They're the ones operating out of Score.savecoh.com
 - They've got an LLC together and the ability to accept donations, which is currently shut off because they don't need.
 - Per https://score.savecoh.com/index.php/topic,1551.0.html they are moving a shard to the EU, and moving the rest to canadian soil

And in-game, there's some other good stuff -
 - The Legendary is now semi-officially moved in to Everlasting / Evie server
 - Evie is the unofficial RP server, just like Virtue was
 - Riot Force 6 is also established on Evie
 - Until our sudden but inevitable betrayal and consumption of them, The Legendary is coalitioned with RF6 to provide more punches to enemy faces
 - The Legendary base is a usable facility, with teleporters, medbay, inspiration and salvage storage, crafting, couches.  All sorts of good stuff, and a flamethrower
 - Terrence is not allowed to use the flamethrower.

Life is good.  Go, Hunt.  Kill Skuls!
You wound me Wire! Why can't I play with the flamethrower? You take me as some kinda pyro and burn everything down? *crai*
<mutters to self> Gotta get on soon...
And I had a few minutes to get a foothold on the server last night. Evangelia rides again!
Although I have a product push for work at 9 PM Eastern tonight, I do want to get on before and/or after and hook up with some (much) higher-level action to start getting Evangelia's levels where they should be. I don't think I'm going to try to reproduce her badge collection, though. It was well over a thousand when the game shut down, and I don't have the patience to go through some of that again (like the hundreds of crafted enhancements).