Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: I suppose I'm just easily amused, but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Over the past couple months at work I've been working my way through a playlist selected from my multi-thousand-song MP3 collection, selected for "power songs" for Doug and other "inspirational" music for DW.  And today, I just happened to notice that alphabetizing by artist caused this little theme group to fall together, entirely by chance:

[attachment=157]

It made me laugh, and I wanted to share the laugh.
One of my favorite things that sometimes happens is when you have your music library set to shuffle, and out of the blue it tosses you absolutely EVIL one-two combos, like Madonna's "Hung Up" followed immediately afterwards by Gwen Stefani's "What You Waiting For" - very dangerous to hear while driving, if you know what I mean. Wink
Another interesting is the names steppen, steve and steve
Well, that's the alphabetization in play...
what goes around comes around
hell to pay
'cause I'm evil

The titles are a fun trio, while the actual music is an intense mood and genre whiplash. I think it fits the thread, no?
Heh. I suppose it does.
Same playlist, about a hundred entries later...

[attachment=158]
Do I want to know why the future is so bright right after the crack of doom?
Well it would be hard not to look brighter at that point, wouldn't it?
I really ought to go back to the start of the playlist and look for things I missed the first time through.
A fair point drogn, but nuclear bombs, volcanoes and many vehicles also tend to shed a fair amount of light.
But Doom wears solid metal armor, and a cape as well. There's definitely no light shining back there, no matter whats going on outside. You could even say it's proverbial.
I've wrapped around to the beginning again, and run into another:

[attachment=159]
There was a compilation album, I think one of the "Now" series that had the sequential songs:

I want your love.
I don't want your love.
Love don't mean that much to me.