Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: 24 Hours to Solve Crossovers That Should Not Be
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Everything's Better With God, the Devil, and Alice and Bob
We've secretly replaced the Unlimited Blade Works with the Million Swords. Let's see whether anyone notices.
<snrk>
Curious Gorgeous Georgeā€Ž
the Third.

For that historical reference.
Crown him make him a king. ...
Why didn't we ever think of any of these?

[Image: crossover-movies.jpg]

Source
This is not exactly a Crossover, but let's switch Col Klink with Capt Hogan, and see how much Sgt Schulz doesn't know.
We've secretly replaced Mercury with Mercury, and vice versa. Let's see who doesn't notice.
(02-27-2021, 12:39 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: [ -> ]This is not exactly a Crossover, but let's switch Col Klink with Capt Hogan, and see how much Sgt Schulz doesn't know.

That's the question of the ages, isn't it?

I suspect he'd suddenly start knowing everything... but it's my headcanon that Schultz was old-guard and anti-Nazi.
(02-27-2021, 01:24 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2021, 12:39 PM)itsune9tl Wrote: [ -> ]This is not exactly a Crossover, but let's switch Col Klink with Capt Hogan, and see how much Sgt Schulz doesn't know.

That's the question of the ages, isn't it?

I suspect he'd suddenly start knowing everything... but it's my headcanon that Schultz was old-guard and anti-Nazi.

This is... rather more than just headcanon.
We've replaced Little Orphan Annie with the little orphan, Annie, from League of Legends.
We've secretly replaced Gamora with Gamera... let's see if Peter Quill notices.
I could bring up the 'Gamora' Song from MST3K, but no. That would be crass.
..."Gamora is really neat, she is made of bright green meat..."

Yeah, I see what you mean.
Just for S&G Let's replace Sophia Hess's Shadow Stalker powers with "Achmed the Dead Terrorist"

"STOP!!! I kill you!"
Toradora! and Girls und Panzer, sponsored by Esso from the mid-1960s.

Put a Taiga in your tank.
<rimshot>
Another set:

[Image: crossover-movies-ii.jpg]

(Source)
We've replaced George Wilson with Wade Wilson. Let's see if Dennis Mitchell notices.
YOU FOOL! The universe will not survive!
Let's replace Darth Vader with a BOFH, and see how long the Jedi last.

Mind you we could replace O'biwan Kenobi with the Star Treck Door Repair Guy later on....
We've secretly replaced Montgomery Burns with Frank Burns, and vice versa. Let's see whether anyone notices.
(03-11-2021, 06:18 PM)robkelk Wrote: [ -> ]We've secretly replaced Montgomery Burns with Frank Burns, and vice versa. Let's see whether anyone notices.

Considering the age difference Montgomery is one of Franks Uncles, and only referred to as "We don't speak of Uncle Monty."
Stoner Disney Arabian Nights:

Aladdin and Jasmine Go to White Castle, or Dude, Where's My Carpet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12