Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Uh-oh...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=4746
Quote:
New Ah! My Goddess Anime
posted on 2004-03-17 01:35:51
source: Anime Nation
Japanese news site Moonphase reports that a New Ah! My Goddess anime is in the works, while Afternoon Magazine states that there will be an announcement regarding AMG in their next issue (on sale later this month).
I feel so conflicted. On the one hand, I'm thinking, "More A!MG! W00t!" On the other, "No! Bob's 'only in dead franchises' rule!"
I can actually feel myself falling into the Toast Paradox.
I'm not certain, but I believe that Bob resolved this issue to his own satisfaction by moving to the OMB universe. While it may be based on A!MG, OMB is already split off from the primary universe and as such his concerns are less relevant... I'll let bob elaborate and/or correct me as he sees fit Smile
Offsides
Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
This is somewhat correct. More importantly, though, the creator of OMG has given carte blanche permission for OMG fanfiction. (Similarly, Naoko Takeuchi enjoys Sailor Moon fanfiction -- she apparently gets a big kick out of lemons, judging from her comments in the manga -- and has pretty much tacitly approved it, too. So I don't really need to worry about the Sailor Moon Step either...)

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.