Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: A semi-random idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...that popped into my head last night, some of the characters from Rise of the Guardians popping up.

I could seeJack Frost paying a visit to Ottawa for example and helping some kids have fun, only to be surprised when the Senshi can actually see him.  Or Sandman pays a visit to whichever city ChibiUsa is living in and having a confusing but ultimately pleasant encounter with Pegasus. etc.

And I suspect Pitch the Boogieman would get along well with Salem "Might I say my dear that these Grimm of yours are magnificent creatures."
Ugh, TV Tropes link, I clicked on it without looking.  Hard to take it seriously when you troll us like that.

Quote:Or Sandman pays a visit to whichever city ChibiUsa is living in and having a confusing but ultimately pleasant encounter with Pegasus. etc.

It would be even more confusing if the Sandman's sister, Delirium, showed up.
(08-13-2020, 03:26 PM)Labster Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh, TV Tropes link, I clicked on it without looking.  Hard to take it seriously when you troll us like that.

Quote:Or Sandman pays a visit to whichever city ChibiUsa is living in and having a confusing but ultimately pleasant encounter with Pegasus. etc.

It would be even more confusing if the Sandman's sister, Delirium, showed up.
Not DC's Sandman, the Sandman from that movie.
Technically, I suppose any of the Endless could show up, where ever they feel like.
"He's standing right behind me, isn't he?"