Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: Random thought and snickering...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Feinan

I was at work today and for some reason I got to thinking of the O!MB step. It was all I could do not to snicker aloud when I realized that Doug is probably going to have a very interesting reaction to Chris' whole situation....given his general attitudes to gods up to then.
Doug: You made a wish...by mistake...and got turned into a GOD?!?
Heh. Or something to that effect. Somehow, I think a world where humans can become deities by slips of the tongue would be...worrisome?...to him.
Feinan

WengFook

worse still, gods come to YOU not you to them

-- Bob
---------
And all the girlies say I'm pretty dry for a wet guy...
Gee. Chris/Paradox will be so thrilled.
"I've said it once, I'll say it in the future, and I'm saying it now: I get no respect around here."
--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Oh, don't worry, we'll have to do something where Paradox gets just as good a laugh at Doug's expense. It's only fair.

-- Bob
---------

Koryimran

Bob said, "Oh, don't worry, we'll have to do something where Paradox gets just as good a laugh at Doug's expense. It's only fair."
I'm willing to bet it will be an affect of a stupendious backfire that has some really wierd effect like turning Doug's hair and skin green until he takes a nice long bath. Smile

Shawn Earl
Edit: Rephrasing

Stephen Mann

I'm willing to bet it will be an affect of a stupendious backfire that has some really wierd effect like turning Doug's hair and skin green until he takes a nice long bath.....
....with Urd.
Somebody's going to object to that, I'm sure.

-- Bob
---------
"Urd, OUT!"
"But 'Niichan...."
"I said, OUT! Doug and I are going to have a nice long talk about things not to do with my sisters. It will likely involve lacerations, contusions, and other nasty-sounding things. You may want to have Bell get out the first-aid kit. Now SHOO."
--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
Yeah, you know, maybe we should do this. Sounds fun.

-- Bob
---------
There is no spork.