Drunkard's Walk Forums

Full Version: ROTFL - Rise From the Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
another real life example
Fabius Maximus on Spacebattles Wrote:Just as one comment. I was watching [Monty Python and the Holy Grail] with a lot of people who had never seen it before. So the last gerat event was a surprise. And then one teenaged girl, looked at her family with wide eyes and said: "That really wasn't Arthur--it was just a bunch of SCA players who got high and were rampaging around Great Britain."
... I mean, is she wrong?
"Shidi, you recently traveled through the Gāoyóu lowlands, correct? Did you encounter anything strange?"
Liu Qingge thought about it, then shook his head. "No, it was pretty quiet. There was a plant monster, but we took care of it. Why?"
He Qian sifted through a stack of reports before apparently finding the one he was after. "Did anyone mention ghost activity? There are reports of a beautiful sword spirit appearing at dawn near Xièjiǎ town," he explained. "But no confirmation."
Liu Qingge shook his head. "No, we stayed in an inn there, and I was outside in the morning, doing my warmups. I didn't sense anything unclean."
"Mystery solved, then." He Qian made a mark on a report while Liu Qingge frowned in puzzlement.

The Grand Unified Theory of Shěn Qīngqiū
Pages: 1 2